A new asset during a time of uncertainty?
It's possible, and may even
safeguard your business's future
Sunlight and significant savings: How Rosebank is investing in the future
There’s power plants popping up along Rosebank Road, but maybe not the kind you’d expect.
Environmentally-friendly, quiet, and completely unobtrusive, these powerhouses are working away at turning sunny days into serious savings, and making electricity bills a little less daunting.
You might ask yourself, why should you invest in a new asset like solar during a time of uncertainty?
Simple, you don't have to! To minimise the impact on the cashflow of businesses we always encouraging businesses to look at financing the system via a third party (which we can help with) and because your electricity is typically cheaper after solar, you can utilise the savings from the bill to pay off the system. For businesses spending a lot on power, looking to incorporate strategies to keep their operational costs down solar is a very viable solution.
And after you've paid for the system? You'll have access to clean free energy for the lifetime of your system.
Innovative businesses are recognising the benefits of solar for their business - including:
- Allowing businesses to get ahead of fluctuating energy prices and future-proof with a sustainable solution
- Solar energy is clean, environmentally friendly and can be designed for specific commercial needs
- Many businesses see a reduction of up to 50% of their daytime energy costs
Solar isn't right for everyone it depends on your unique business power profile. But don't worry, by providing you with a complimentary assessment, Choice Energy can tell you!
Claim your free solar assessment now
Find out how much you can save on electricity with a complimentary solar assessment
Innovative Rosebank business Dayle ITM recently made the switch to solar and couldn’t be happier.
- Electricity savings: $17,000 (annually) and over $700,000 over the next 25 years
- Yearly emissions reductions: Equivalent to 7.4 homes’ total energy use for one year
- Lifetime monitoring and support and generation guarantee
The Choice Energy difference
A Choice Energy solar system goes beyond the installation of your high quality panels. We provide a holistic energy solution that looks at your needs, and creates a completely individualised solution for your business’ needs.
We've been trusted across New Zealand and Australia providing:
- A minimum guaranteed generation on the power your system will produce
- High quality panels, parts and installation
- Monitoring and reporting, post-installation
An ongoing relationship devoted to keeping your energy bills low, and your sustainability image high.